Tuesday, January 25, 2011

sorry :(

Hey guys. I know I promised you all skiing pictures today, but just after I took a few pictures at the bottom of the mtn. the camera stopped working. It was one dead battery, cause after I got home I switched batteries and the camera worked fine. Go figure. I will get pictures next time though, in two weeks.


Anyway this week was definitely better as I had a little more practice and experience. I had a few wipe outs, but only because I was trying some (You might call it fancy) other stuff like going fast and stopping like instantly and spraying snow everywhere and doing some jumps *they were so awesome!!!! there was this one it's like a freestyle area that is a small jump and I got like so much air on that and then once I gave it my all the landed a little awkward and then tried to turn and stop and fell but on the bigger hills I went on there were some sweet little jumps to the side that totally gave you air and speed. Really had fun* and then yeah also with the fast stopping my skis stopped but my body was still moving so I did a little fall but was perfectly fine. But that is how I fell (You getting bored of all my random rabbling on and on about the feelings I have in my head about skiing?) No you like it right? I just had a wicked great time today and can't wait till next time. I can really feel it tonight in my legs and back. So I am getting to bed here soon (long school day tomorrow and everything) so Cy'all later sometime. Don't forget you should see a video of me unboxing my new IPod Touch Thurs. Fri. as I am picking it up on Thurs.


Bye!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!