Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Blog look

Hey! Hope you like the new look of my blog. I am going to be doing more "Personals" as the title suggests. More from my life (The inside story). lol. Anyways now that we have the up front of it...


Totally looking forward to Christmas. Coming so close. 25 days. Then next year and next and so on and so forth. Goes so fast. I guess this is an exhausted subject, with EVERYONE talking about it ALL the time.

We are having a Christmas party with the teens in our Church at our Youth Pastor's place with Turkey dinner and the works! There's gonna be cake and ice cream and pies and a gift exchange and...so excited. It's the 12th after Church in the afternoon.

We're also practicing for the Christmas play in our Church. I have soooo many lines to mesmerize....I mean memorize. It's gonna be so fun.

Still the begining of the day here right now, so I have to get to school right now.


Cy'all later!

Joe (You can call me that if you want)


Funny side note. The Dentist and someone at work call me Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!