Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Random Christmas Post

So I'm lying here on the couch in the living room sick and tired while everyone else is watching "Lady and the Tramp II" (I watched it earlier) and so I thought I'd just do a little Christmas Post (I will be posting picts from Christmas Day). So just a little "How ya doin'!" to everyone, and a Merry Christmas! It's only 3 days away you know. Our tree is always so jam packed with gifts. The other day I was playing some Christmas songs on the saxophone. My cheeks got so tired till I just couldn't play anymore. I love Christmas music. *Wonders if he should put some on but decides it will just annoy everyone else* Anywhooo.......

Christmas play went pretty well on Sunday. Messed the beginning a little bit, but people said they really enjoyed it. There were like over like 20 visitors, and I think like 3 people got saved that night. I met a new friend as well, who was born like 6 days before I was. Its funny how...like...you meet someone new and are all shy and everything and then once one says "hi" the conversation just flies from there. They are actually looking for a good church, so maybe they will visit our church again.

Still not really any snow around here. We got a bit like Friday/Saturday I think but it is all gone now. It would be nice to have at least a little bit of snow for Christmas.

I'm probably gonna take a little rest now. Not much new in my life right now. Boring huh? .......jk..........


Cy'all later.


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!