Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, been really busy, the Christmas holidays and all. We are having some people from the church over today for a New Year's Brunch. Some are here right now. Lots of food and fellowship. We had a New Year's Eve fellowship at the Church last night, and had lots of fun playing games and eating and there was a little service afterwards.

Any way time to get serious.

So who stayed up  last night late? I was like so tired but everyone wanted to stay awake in the living room until the clock struck 12 but then I went to bed and fell asleep pretty well, but I'd love to stay up if I was with friends. But with just my brother and he doesn't want to talk you can't really do anything. Anyway.

We are going skiing this year! We get a deal with the homeschool group. It is 4 days, 2 tuesdays in jan and 2 in feb. There is an hour and a half lesson and then you can ski as much as you want for the rest of the day! even night skiing!!!!!! So fun. The price pays for the ski rental, lift pass, helmet rental, anything you need. So looking forward to it never gone skiing b4.

Another think I have to look forward to is my b-day in Feb! (Yes I know there are people that always tease me about leap-year, and some of you are born a few days b4 me, but I can still have my excitment) gonna be 15! wOOT!

Yeah so......Probably should go soon to visit with the company. All talking in te living room right now. Andd I;m here in the kitchen typing away on the computer making this post.


Anyway hope you all have a good day today..



God Bless


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!