Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ski Picts

Here they are! The ski pictures! Hope you enjoy.
Those lights up there is where we were going.


The Gondola











Moving a bit too fast and this picture got blurry. sorry



They just got fresh snow!!

City of Vancouver











Could've used flash here









I went all the way to the top up there! :O















I had a lot more fun this time than last time. I know in the video I was going so slow, but it WAS my first run of the day, and I had a lot more speed going down the hills later. I also said I had never wiped-out before, well yesterday I took 5 or 6 BIG wipe-outs. I mean could've really hurt myself, especially if I was older like 40 or 50. It was like so awesome huh? when you don't get seriously hurt, wipe-outs are like so fun! Once I had to climb like 15 yards up a hill to get my one ski! Once I landed on my back so hard knocked the wind out of me!
Doing lots of jumps too. Really lots of fun. Totally getting into all the blue hills and leaving the greens behind, but no blacks. Not best when ur new to skiing. Might try snowboarding next year, not sure though.

I probably could've gotten more pictures, but I WAS busy skiing you know. I think the ones of Vancouver are so kewl. If you were in the right place and the weather was clear, you could see all the way to Vancouver Island! It was nice when we got there, then fog settled in a while later, then it was a bit off and on and really nice at the end.

Can't wait till next week now! Gonna try the peak hill again, which is pretty steep and has a lot of bumps. Not like mogul bumps, but really hilly and bumpy. Totally glad we got to do it this year.

Cy'all later!!

Joe

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have such a scenic view there!! :O
    But, it looks like you had fun! :D
    Actually, through all the years that I've been skiing I've stuck to the green hills. Here you need to get a blue sticker on your tag to go on the blue and black hills, and the line up for that is loooonnngggg!
    We`re going skiing in March, and I can`t wait! :D
    ~ Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! I love the scenery up there on the mountains! Looks like fun! :D

    I'm going to be using some of those pictures as my wallpaper on my computer; in fact, I already am. :P

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!