Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Happy Sunday to you all! Hope you had a great day.

Our Youth Pastor preached the service tonight, and it was such a blessing. He was preaching from Luke 5 with Peter launching into the deep waters and catching the drought of fish. He was mentioning the request of Christ, our response, and then the reward. A thought that came to my mind was how God honours obedience. There are many instances in the Bible and even in life now of people obeying God's call and just amazing things happening. God's word works, and is so powerful.




I know I said I was going to post picts of thanksgiving, but I was so busy I forgot to take any! *all the food you know. Turkey and stuffing and potato with gravy.....* We watched a movie after supper, Facing the Giants. Now tell me that this is not an awesome video? It is like my most favourite movie! Such an awesome story, and I am so touched every time I watch it. If you haven't seen it, you just HAVE to see it!


Have a great week all!


Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!