Saturday, October 8, 2011

You'll never guess....

So you'll never guess where I was this morning!!!


I was............








.................









................






!!!!!!!


That's right! Some of us went to Rogers Arena for a Canucks Practice! So I saw all the players for real! It was so fun. Some of my pictures are not so great because of lighting and/or my flash didn't go, but I think you can tell I really was there!

Enjoy!








"THE" door where the players come out!

Lapierre!!!! (blurry though, flash didn't go so...)

Schneider!!!

LOUY!!!!!!!

Can't really tell but that's Kes.

Ok There we go now

Both Goalies!

Lou again.

Yes were were way up there. Good view though!

I know; blurry


Daniel and Hansen


Bur!


Juice! *or Bieksa*









Bieksa commentating for a shoot out *it's on the big screen*

Bring back memories? GO LOUONGO!




 Here's a few vids. not the greatest quality on the first two cause I trimmed them and it cut quality way down. The last ones are of the shoot out they had at the end of their parctice.












5 comments:

  1. WHAT WHAT WHAT?! I am so jealous of you right now.

    I am like melting of jealousy in my seat.

    Seriously. NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY.

    THIS IS STINKING AWESOME!

    o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think that I shouldn't tell you some new information then..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was half joking. You know me, I always exaggerate. :D It was cool post, I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!