Friday, November 4, 2011

It's here...........

Wow. I was just looking outside right now and I noticed all the frost and cold we have been getting lately. If I were to just look at a calendar I would see that it IS November after all. The year has gone by soooooo quickly. Christmas is just under 2 months away........... *rephrase*  CHRISTMAS IS JUST UNDER 2 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Can you believe it? My birthday is now under 4 months away (Yeah I know I kind of am looking forward to it, you know, I'm JUST turning 16...). I am hopefully gonna plan to get my L soon after that. Haven't looked into it yet. Not that I have a car to drive or anything. I actually can't drive our family vehicle cause it is my dad's company vehicle, and you have to be at least 25 to drive it due to insurance reasons. I don't really want to wait till I'm 25 to get my license! My boss suggested maybe I could drive his car some, but we'll see (I do drive equipment at work; tractor, bobcat, forklift, ect.).

Anyway. (You guys ever wonder about these blogs? All anyone usually ever does is talk nonsense telling everyone about their life. And the way I sort of talk personally to my "readers". I don't even know who reads my blog!!! And who cares about my life anyway!? Oh well, it lets me write my thoughts out)

Now that that's out...

Have a great day guys!


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!