Monday, November 28, 2011

This blog

wow...


I was just looking through my blog at all my posts. I remember at the beginning I was just like "here are some pictures..." so lame right. some stuff from like so long ago. then when I started to do more pictures and personals and like blogging way better. Actually got in the christmas mood a bit seeing my picts from last year. we are decorating today, and I'll post picts tomorrow *working today* wowowowowow it is coming so fast. 28 days. (I really shouldn't be posting I have school to finish)

but sometimes I think PLZ COMMENT PPL! i like do be lame and chat over comments! c'mon srsly!


But yeah anyway losa time has gone by. I was like reading my post where I was saying "gonna be 15" now it's gonna be 16!!


so looking forward to it. anyhow......






.............


















.............
















...............

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I'll be anonymous too, since the person above me started it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the most lame post gets the most comments!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!