Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm alive! (With picts)

Hey guys! (Whoever that includes, not sure how many of you actually read this blog) I know I haven't been posting in like forever, but I have been working like all the time this summer, and over all been pretty busy. We just started school on Tuesday, so I will be having more time to be on the computer and blogs and stuff. Anyway I'm starting into high-school now, and these next three years are not going to be too easy, but my sister (Graduating this year) says grade 11 is hardest. I don't mind grade 10 (so far), but I'm only like 3 days in so....we'll see. So yeah, just to tell ya I'll be back to posting and stuff so keep looking for more stuff!

Here's just a few of my favourite pictures from our recent vacation with my dad's sister and husband.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!