Sunday, September 18, 2011

Matthew 8:13

"Faith…how much do we really have. This verse says that as much as we have faith or believe, it will be done to us. Somewhere in Matthew it mentions faith no bigger than a mustard seed can move a mountain. Oh that we would people of great faith being used of God to make a difference in this world."
                                                                                                                                       -From my Journal

I read this verse in my devotions the other day, and the phrase "…as thou hast believed…" jumped out at me. The verse was about the centurion's servant who was healed. Jesus said, "...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee..." This has a lot of power. What we ask for will be done unto us as we believe it.


Just thought I'd share that with you.


Have a good Sunday serving the Lord!


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!