Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Ramble

So we just got back from Church, where I played the offertory! I had it pretty much practiced up, but I was soooo nervous. The piano we have at Church is an electric one, so it is so different than ours, and a note is sticking on it! It was like an important one in my piece. Didn't go too good, but people enjoyed it!

School is approaching again this week. So far it doesn't seem too bad, and apparently grade 11 is the most difficult *I'm in grade 10*. Also in grade 7 piano. Supposed to be taking an exam sometime. I am also taking sort of unofficial classical guitar lessons from a man a street over. Really think I am going to enjoy it!

I am still working part time at the greenhouse close by here. Getting a lot more experience, and just recently went on the till. Really an interesting experience. Really enjoy my job there.

Anyway we are watching a video here.

Cya later

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think!