Thursday, September 20, 2012

A little summer memory


pictures. Pictures. PicTureS. PICTURES!!!

one of the best parts of summer is being able to take pictures: lots of them! Here's just a short look at some picts from my summer!

The '97 f-150 we got in May. I paid for half, and I drive it some. I just have my learners right now, but I might take ownership of the truck when I get my "N" licence.

Outing to Vancouver with Gramps!













Jerusha's Graduation at a lake Bible Camp.


Testing out my new camera.






oooohhh levi.....




Trip to a lake resort


Baby Robins by our cabin!


the small lake


the big lake




these little guys ate out of your hand!



My 5 ounce...

his 2 pound!


Camp YES 2012 staff shirt!




Camp water games





He's camera shy...

got 'em!





Camp skits!







Grouse Grind hike!
The mountain in summer.







My catch while sturgeon fishing.













2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I LOVE these pictures! Some are just amazing! What camera do you have?
    The one of the lightening.. And the hiking ones.. And your sturgeon.. And Campy YES.. So neat to see little highlight of your Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pictures are with a Canon Powershot SX120 IS, and then starting from the pictures of testing the new camera and the rest are with a samsung st200. I hope to get a DSLR some day. like maybe a canon rebel t1 or something.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!