Wednesday, September 26, 2012

nothing really

So I thought I would do a post because I know some of you wanted me to post more, so I will do one just because so that I can say that I did a post.

What do I post about? Good question.......

Nothing much has been happening in my life in the last week or whatever it has been since my last post. I know, I live a boring life. zzzzzzzz

If you actually want an account of my past week..........


Today, I did school, and did some painting for a neighbour. Yesterday I did pretty much the same thing. Monday I did school and worked, Sunday was church, and it was just a normal Sunday *good that is*, Saturday I was sick and did nothing really, Friday was school and I did some ice hockey, Thursday was school and work again. Thursday was also my last post. So there you have it, my previous week! (you now are satisfied and will sleep better knowing all I did this week)


.....


But anyway, if you did not know it is now just under 3 MONTHS until Christmas! Just over 5 months till my birthday. and exactly 3 and a half hours till tomorrow!!!!!(which is another day of school and work) The weekend holds the joys of a teen conference though. We will probably be hunting the second week in October.


Now you know what I will be doing so you have a peace of mind that everything is a-ok.

And now that 5 minutes of your day have been wasted........!

Go ahead and enjoy the rest!!!

3 comments:

  1. We're not pressuring you to post! By all means, if you don't want to, you don't have to. That being said, we would LIKE it if you continued to post. :)
    I'm sure your life is more interesting than you think it is! Everyone's is, whether they realize it or not -- simply because we're all different human beings with different opinions, tastes, interests, and feelings. Anyway, not to go on a big long rant or anything, the main point is: blogging just needs to be genuine. If it's genuine, it'll be interesting. :)
    You were sick too? Our whole family got a dreadful cold this past week (probably from the lack of sleep on our trip). Seems to be going around in the Netherlands as well!
    Hope you have fun at the teen conference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks.

    I was sort of just joking around but thanks for the support!

    I guess my life is interesting when I remember it is a gift from God and he has a special plan for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, thank you Josiah, for giving me peace of mind. I do go crazy sometimes, wondering what you are about!
    Oooh.. Three months till Christmas! Goodness, how quickly it comes round each year!

    And wow, seems like everyone's sick lately! Our church has been missing quite a few people in this past couple weeks due to colds and the general miserable effects of a sickness.

    I hope you have a good time at the youth conference this weekend! :)

    ~ Renae

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!