Sunday, September 30, 2012

Teen Conference

Just have to say a genuine "I am sorry" I did not take any pictures at the conference this weekend...... :(

BUT I STILL HAD A BLAST!!!

Have any of you ever been in a corn maze? Well I can now say that I have. And it was so much fun! Especially because my team won and got Starbucks gift cards!

The preaching was such an encouragement as well! The theme of the conference was "Fully Committed." Many Christians are just going through life not committed to Christ with our whole lives! We love the Lord with heart and soul but not our minds! We need to renew our minds daily and love Him with our minds. One thing Bro. Pauley mentioned: never does God mention our bodies. If we do what we need to as Christians in our spirit, the body will take care of itself!

I think the best message was about prayer. In order to be fully committed to Christ we need to have a good prayer life! I don't know about you, but I had a great time with God this morning. And I had a thought: It's not just when we have devotions that we are with God, He is with us the entire day!

I hope you are all doing well in your Christian lives. Remember to live for him, IT IS WORTH IT!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I have never been in a corn maze! Sounds like fun. :) Glad you had a good time, and that you were encouraged! And, I agree with you: it sure is worth it; it most definitely is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!