Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I AM STILL ALIVE!

This is just to say "I HAVE NOT FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!"

But while I'm at it I thought I would say more!

How are you all doing!? (like the few ppl that read this blog) Hope you had an AWESOME summer like I did. I should def post some picts from what I did! *I post a lot to facebook but some of you don't use facebook so I should post here too so some others can see!

I am still pretty busy with life and all: second to last year of high school, I still work part-time, I am painting my neighbours fence some afternoons, and I have things to do besides! But I think I am a little less busy now that school has started once more!

One of the highlights of summer is CAMP! I may not have any friends in my neighbourhood or church, but I have LOTS everywhere else! My cousins in Ontario for one are close friends to me, teens from other churches in Vancouver, people I have met in other places, so Camp is such an encouragement for me with everything, but especially the preaching.
I hope you all have had opportunities before, if you do not go regularly to camp, and remember, at camp there is little to no temptation or struggles with the Christian atmosphere, but once you get back to your regular life, satan is waiting to make you fall! I encourage you to stay faithful to God *cause he is ALWAYS faithful to you (amen that the universal statement is ACCURATE here!)* and be filled with the spirit and godly influences in your life *music, activities, friends*. another important thing is to KEEP BUSY! The devil can really use idleness to get you to fall (I know that too much). Keep serving God and striving to be a better Christian!


Well, that's about all the preaching I'll do for today......lol......

expect to see more posts from me for now on! Thanks for taking time to read.

God Bless you guys!

Joe......

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you have finally written a post again! Glad you had an AWESOME summer. Same here. :)

    ~ Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good summer! I did too. :) Nice to see a post again!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think!